Are you asking the important questions?
- Do you know who you writing for?
- Have you identified your best customer – the person most likely to buy from you time and again and respond to your messages with the greatest positivity
- How Can You Make Your Customers Lives Easier by Solving a Common Problem They Face?
- How Do You Keep Your Audience Engaged? Online anf off?
- Are You Providing a Call to Action for Readers? Will They Feel Compelled to Get in Touch?
If you’re not sure:
- Have Clear Goals in Mind
- Review Your Data to Develop Great Content
- If You Need to Know, Just Ask (your customers)
- Look Inside for Opportunities Before You Go Outside
- Create a Timeline
*For more details on the above visit: http://searchenginewatch.com/article/2297429/How-to-Build-Your-First-Content-Marketing-Strategy